2012 should be a great year for many people, industries, but if you are a Software Engineer, Web Developer, Product Manager/Project Manager, 2012 is shaping up to be extremely special for you. At Talener, we are calling 2012, the Year of The Candidate. Here’s what we are planning on doing better for our candidates:
1) Introduction Call- When we call a candidate or send them an email for the 1st time, we want to make it clear that the reason why we want to meet you is to best represent you to our clients. It’s not a fashion show!
2) Interview at Talener- Our goal is to get you out of our office in 30 minutes and get you back to your job without taking up more than your lunch hour. Who can’t afford to miss 1 lunch?
3) Use Social Networks to communicate effectively with you. Whether you like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Texting, IM, let us know and we’ll get our message to you. Email was cool in 2001, but not anymore. Take advantage of our team that is always available to you.
4) Your resume- We know what people are looking for. Use our resume guide and make it impossible for a Manager/Human Resources Department to disqualify you. Under sell on paper and over-perform in the interview. Resumes get you disqualified, not hired.
5) Phone Interview with clients- We know they are nothing more than a way to weed out the weak, so we’ll better prepare you to make the most of that 20 minute call.
6) Preparing you for your Interview- something that we do extremely well. Our clients want to hire through us. We have a ton of knowledge that we are ready to share with you.
7) Feedback- You want it, you need it. We’ll get it and give it to you in a timely manner.
8) Getting you the Best Offer- Not very easy. You want us to negotiate every aspect of the offer: Salary, Bonus, Review, Vacation, etc. Nothing is off limits. Every offer is negotiable. We’re here to help make that happen.
Talener believes that we have more to offer a candidate. Contact us to get into a new job/contract in 2012 ASAP! We’re waiting for you.