Talener is one of the top IT staffing firms with offices in the country’s top cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston & Washington DC. We work with startups to Fortune 500s, major media agencies to top tech organizations. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and that starts with you. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic people with the drive to learn and make money.
Staffing at Talener is an exciting opportunity to learn sales, business development, and build relationships. You work, what we call in the staffing world, a “full desk”. This means that you play “matchmaker” to businesses and job seekers. You search for companies with job openings and match them with quality candidates. You build relationships with your clients and candidates. The more companies at which you place candidates, the more money you make! This is an exciting sales role to build your career.
We’re looking for individuals that truly desire a sales oriented career in Los Angeles. If you’re currently in a sales role or a part of a company that lacks the right training and guidance, then we’d love to talk to you! We are more focused and interested in getting applicants that have that goal-oriented and results-driven type of personality than someone who simply just needs a job to pay the bills.
With our extensive training program, we will jump start your career in both Sales and IT Recruitment. At Talener, your Group Manager will guide you to advance your position from a Relationship Manager to a Senior Relationship Manager, then Lead Relationship Manager, and then start up and manage your own team by becoming a Group Manager yourself! Talener is an organically grown company, which is something we pride ourselves on. This means that there is extraordinary growth potential within Talener, and you have uncapped potential.
Everyone at Talener starts as a Relationship Manager. Everyone has been in the same position, so you are never alone. Unlike many other staffing agencies, you work on a team to fill positions so you will always have a support system.
- Ability to contact clients about open positions so they can use search services
- Ability to build a database of candidates for open positions
- Confidence in developing your business contacts and creating relationships
- Drive to make deals! The ultimate goal is to place candidates with companies and to make money!
- Excellent Communication Skills - Written & Oral
- Be Coachable & Ready to Learn
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Earning Potential (The more candidates you place, the more money you make)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Majority Paid by Talener) - Including Dental & Vision
- Comprehensive Training Program
- 401k Match Plan
- Subsidized Gym Membership
If you are interested in this role, please contact Taylor Rockower at email@example.com.Apply with Resume