Located in San Francisco's SOMA District, our client is an online education platform for teachers and students. From Mathematics to Photography, our client has one of the largest selections for online courses. The company provides access to education in almost 200 countries around the world, with a mission focused on learning and knowledge retention through content.
As one of the first Site Reliability Engineers in the San Francisco office, you will be working closely with the System Administrators and the Platform team. Our client is looking for someone with strong experience with infrastructure as code, monitoring and provisioning, and cloud technology. They are 'language agnostic', with a focus on accomplishments and experience over specific technology experience. Your projects will center around scalability, global distribution and maintaining and automating infrastructure as code.
- Infrastructure as code
- Cloud technologies (AWS, private cloud, etc)
- Experience with monitoring, provisioning, alerting
- Database experience (MySQL, SQL, NoSQL)
- Formal experience as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Ability to be on-call during SF office hours
- Competitive Salary up to $145k, Based on Experience
- Catered lunch 4 days a week
- Free access to online courses
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you are interested in this role, please contact John Kelly at email@example.com. Local candidates only, please! We meet all of our candidates in person to ensure the best fit for everyone. Only candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States will be considered. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.Apply with Resume