Talener is a full service IT staffing agency headquartered in New York City. Talener matches top tech talent with some of the country's biggest companies and hottest startups. For the past ten years, Talener has grown to six offices across the country, including DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Boston.
This Marketing Coordinator role is for someone with 2-3 years of professional marketing experience. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing operations - including email marketing (A/B Testing, email design), social media posts, event planning, printed & digital marketing materials, photo editing & content writing. The right person is confident in their abilities to learn about software engineering and apply that knowledge to content writing, social posts & marketing materials. This role will also focus on several large scale projects, including salary guides & market analysis.
Ideally, you are out going, independent, and work well with people from all walks of life. The position will report to the Director of Operations & Marketing, but projects may come from senior-level recruiters or executives.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a B2B Environment
- Adobe Acrobat Suite : PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Prior Experience with Email Marketing Experience with Software (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Social Media Marketing Experience (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Google AdWords Experience
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience producing & publishing digital & print marketing materials
- Experience in the Staffing Industry
- Able to work closely with multiple departments
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Desired, not required)
- Experience with WordPress
- SEO Experience
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Reimbursed Gym Membership at Equinox (Attendance Conditions Apply)
- Paid Holidays / Sick Leave / Vacation Time
- Summer Fridays
If you are interested in this role, please contact Leah Singer at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply with Resume