My client develops 3-dimensional design software for architecture, construction, engineering and media industries around the globe. They offer a software for professional drafts, designs, detailing, and visualization to manage all phases of design and construction to make design simple, fun and technologically sophisticated.
You will be working on a construction management software with one of the leading architecture, engineering and design company in San Francisco. You will be building and maintaining cloud environments, automating systems and writing quality scripts. In addition you will be working closely with product engineering teams to ensure solid development and scalability of the products.
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting customer facing websites and web servers.
- Configuration Management: Chef or Puppet
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Cloud environments like AWS
- Strong Linux Sys Admin experience and willingness to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Ruby on Rails at scale
- MySQL database experience
- Containerization experience with Docker
- Linux and Windows certifications
- Competitive Salary: $120K to $130K DOE
- Located in Downtown San Francisco
- Health Insurance (PPO/HMO), Vision and Dental
- Vacation Time
- Sick time
- 401k Plan
If you are interested in this role, please contact John Kelly at email@example.com. Local candidates only, please! We meet all of our candidates in person to ensure the best fit for everyone. Only candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States will be considered. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.Apply with Resume